We all know “behind every great man is a woman”, right?
For charitable organizations & community groups, it’s the dedicated volunteers & supporters that are the heroes.
Repeat Champions is no different.
Maybe you’ve heard or read about us in local media & our work to support sports groups through the donation & refurbishing of old, unwanted trophies. Thanks to the generous support of people all over, Repeat Champions is growing at a rapid pace.
From all those who have donated trophies, to the many volunteers & sponsors that help get the real work done, the fan base is growing.
So now with one year done an new one beginning, it’s time to shine the spotlight on a few of the “all stars” who have been instrumental in the success of Repeat Champions:
- Gerry’s Roofing, Morley Windows & Doors, AMA Roofing, in Hamilton, Harwood, Mouldings & More in Brantford & Fisher’s Esso in St. Agatha for being key drop off points & accepting donated trophies.
- Supreme Trophies, Hamilton for donating materials needed to help with refurbishing & restoring.
- Hamco Heating & Cooling, Passion Dental Hygiene, Pasco, Peter Martin Appliances and Harwood, Mouldings & More, who all provide essential storage space.
- Aldo's Shutters & Blinds for supplying vans to assist with transport.
- Nucor Grating & Vartanian Rugs, who have been generous with on-going financial support.
- ShiftIdeas, IM Studios & Oleroo Creatives, who look after the design & maintenance of the Repeat Champions website & graphics.
- Trinity Presbyterian Church for opening the doors of their community centre & hosting each Super Saturday.
- Tim Horton’s, Jones Optix & Famo Pizza for donating food and refreshments.
The hundreds of amazing volunteers who have rallied behind the cause & continue to give their time & energy to make it all happen.
Repeat Champions’ founders Sarino & David Genovese are grateful to everyone whose generosity has fostered community spirit & contributed to a successful first year. There’s still lots to get done.